Hello Friends!
I think it's time to start my very first travel blog. For those of you who know me well, or not much at all, you should at least know that I'm always on the move. Traveling is one of my passions and blogging seems to be a good way to keep ya'll up to date as I move around through the world this fall - especially in the Provence Region of France (and hopefully the rest of Europe)!
Here's the plan:
Meet up with as many friends and family as possible this summer.
End of August - To France I got with my Momma for a week and then the Education Extravaganze begins! The picture here is from The Hall of Mirrors in Versailles from my first trip to France. I'm hoping to get back here at least once this fall!
Check up on me and my adventures here :)
Love you all!
Your Traveling Gypsy,
Kate
Kate!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to follow your adventures on your blog. I am a huge blog follower and I will be right there with you every step of the way. I know it was cool to get comments on my blog while I was abroad, kept me going knowing I had an audience. I'll try to do the same for you!
See you soon for the zoo, right? MISS YOU! xoxox
cheers
piepie MG
Hi Katie!!! I LOVE traveling too... and blogs!! I am soo excited to read about all your travels on your new blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove you sweetie!!! xoxo :)
You can check out our blog too at:
http://mnccaston.bigfolioblog.com
Are you really part gypsy?
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! :)
ReplyDelete